The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

It highly depends on who is wrestling against who and of course how you play it. You could have matches on 2K19 that hook you as much as real ones when 2 movesets connects really well.

I think it will be the same here, it didn't looked like it was on legendary, so the CPU is f'n slow until it reacts to anything and the player didn't helped either.

Was really surprised by the Balor model.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found at the 2k site;

Leaked early??

https://comicbook.com/2019/10/14/video-wwe-2k20-2k-originals-gameplay-footage/

Pilgrim Rusev...

God it looks crap I hope it gets better than this it plays out like a cheap goosebumps game and to think no new match types, no GM mode and the loss of 20 plus legends for this good job 2K well played

Lost of legends has nothing to do with this

Why don't you guys get once and for all, that Legends being cut only has to do with contracts made 3 years ago. Jesus...

Found at the 2k site;

Leaked early??

Pilgrim Rusev...

God it looks crap I hope it gets better than this it plays out like a cheap goosebumps game and to think no new match types, no GM mode and the loss of 20 plus legends for this good job 2K well played

Why don't you guys get once and for all, that Legends being cut only has to do with contracts made 3 years ago. Jesus...

Maybe because knowing this they could have made a concerted effort to contract legends themselves that WWE approve such as what they did with RVD a couple of years ago or perhaps worked on a huge selling point such as new match types to give quality over quantity they knew last year that their contracts were expiring after 2k19 got signed off I bought the game last year for star power alone this year isnt as good but does have some big draws such as Chyna Lawler Hogan but to lose Vader, Perfect, Rude, Martel Tatanka, Sid is a big blow and to not get Sgt Slaughter, Jim Duggan, etc is a shame as those two appear in the old school raws etc

Found at the 2k site;

Leaked early??

Pilgrim Rusev...

Maybe because knowing this they could have made a concerted effort to contract legends themselves that WWE approve such as what they did with RVD a couple of years ago or perhaps worked on a huge selling point such as new match types to give quality over quantity they knew last year that their contracts were expiring after 2k19 got signed off I bought the game last year for star power alone this year isnt as good but does have some big draws such as Chyna Lawler Hogan but to lose Vader, Perfect, Rude, Martel Tatanka, Sid is a big blow and to not get Sgt Slaughter, Jim Duggan, etc is a shame as those two appear in the old school raws etc

Have you ever thought that maybe the problem is: those legends don't want to be featured again.

Or even if it is a decision on 2K/VC side, maybe this year they opted for another p.o.v. Don't forget that most fans in the last couple of years (myself included) were really vocal in downsizing the amount of legends in favour of the modern roster.

Don't forget that most fans in the last couple of years (myself included) were really vocal in downsizing the amount of legends in favour of the modern roster.

I think that's some revisionist history there, pal. The only people in favor of that, aside from a select few, are 2K themselves.

Don't forget that most fans in the last couple of years (myself included) were really vocal in downsizing the amount of legends in favour of the modern roster.

I think that's some revisionist history there, pal. The only people in favor of that, aside from a select few, are 2K themselves.

Now that is just as baseless as the quote.

Especially considering the 2k games gave us more legends than any main-series game before

This is the first game where Im left thinking thats it?. As crappy as the games have been in the past they still manage to hype me up. If you like it, cool but i really am not a fan of this originals shit. Feels like thats where 90% of the focus went. Theres still many videos to see so hopefully theres something good.

Now that is just as baseless as the quote.

Especially considering the 2k games gave us more legends than any main-series game before

Well there's 30+ Legends in this years game apparently. Maybe more will com in DLC.

The text based static cutscenes of that is so lazy

I'll wait and see how the text based cut scenes turn out before I pass judgment... I've seen them done well in the past, and I've also seen the opposite.

It all depends on the developer, I guess. *shrug*

Archived