Backstage News on Brock Lesnar's Creative Control In WWE and Power Over Vince McMahon

Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Brock deserves it all. I don't care. When you put in the work and make yourself a household name and etc you can push your weight around a little bit. Strictly business and payment is what I'm talking about btw. If Vince is stupid enough or whatever to do it, Brock would be a fool not to take advantage. I mean if I was wrestler or a successful star in the company and shit, I legit wouldn't even respond to fans on Twitter or social media or get mad in general, like, who gives a shit would be mindset. I mean hell, if my job offered me payouts and extra money to dick around just to be on the winning team, I sure as hell would. Nice guys finish last. This is a proven fact. Most of you have been friendzoned so you should relate to that feeling. I can't however, but you get it. Lol Brock is just doing what most of us would do, take the easy money and control the ship a little if you could. Brock also knows how to perform and sell his ass off. He sold his ass off for Daniel, AJ, Finn and more quote on quote little guys. So he does ADD value. A win over Brock is perfectly protected imo, because beating him will ALWAYS mean something. I'm serious, Brock adds more value than people realize. Just my opinion or whatever. RIP it apart, engage with me, I'm passionate about Brock's career in particular because his original run is my childhood so his growth and change in wrestling style is a controversial thing for sure I'll say.

Brock deserves it all. I don't care. When you put in the work and make yourself a household name and etc you can push your weight around a little bit. Strictly business and payment is what I'm talking about btw. If Vince is stupid enough or whatever to do it, Brock would be a fool not to take advantage. I mean if I was wrestler or a successful star in the company and shit, I legit wouldn't even respond to fans on Twitter or social media or get mad in general, like, who gives a shit would be mindset. I mean hell, if my job offered me payouts and extra money to dick around just to be on the winning team, I sure as hell would. Nice guys finish last. This is a proven fact. Most of you have been friendzoned so you should relate to that feeling. I can't however, but you get it. Lol Brock is just doing what most of us would do, take the easy money and control the ship a little if you could. Brock also knows how to perform and sell his ass off. He sold his ass off for Daniel, AJ, Finn and more quote on quote little guys. So he does ADD value. A win over Brock is perfectly protected imo, because beating him will ALWAYS mean something. I'm serious, Brock adds more value than people realize. Just my opinion or whatever. RIP it apart, engage with me, I'm passionate about Brock's career in particular because his original run is my childhood so his growth and change in wrestling style is a controversial thing for sure I'll say.

Worst post of the year confirmed.

You have some issues man, don't project them.

Why are you starting shit?

I was 100% joking. It was a joke because the overall post was so serious. Wasn't meant to trigger people. But, ok. Anyway, my point stands. Brock is worth the money imo.

Lmao how do you even respond to a post like that? That was the saddest thing I've ever read on this forum.

You don't. :)

i called it. yalls jokes are safe with me because apparently i am the only one that can sense them. i feel like i say wild shit like what AOL said all the time on here and you guys mostly know im joking. what happened?

anyway...that friendzone comment DID hurt and i NEED to fight you.

I was 100% joking. It was a joke because the overall post was so serious. Wasn't meant to trigger people. But, ok. Anyway, my point stands. Brock is worth the money imo.

Lmao how do you even respond to a post like that? That was the saddest thing I've ever read on this forum.

You don't. :)

It really doesn't matter what you say now, I'm sorry. I can see how the friendzone remark could be funny to you and how you meant it as a "joke", but that: "nice guy finish last, it's a proven fact" was just dumb as shit. accept it, live with it.

nobody got triggered, lmao

again, stop projecting.

I mean trust me I get friendzoned often also. Lol So I don't want any smoke bro.

then don't post idiotic remarks.

i called it. yalls jokes are safe with me because apparently i am the only one that can sense them. i feel like i say wild shit like what AOL said all the time on here and you guys mostly know im joking. what happened?

anyway...that friendzone comment DID hurt and i NEED to fight you.

oh wow so impressive very amazing, you deserve a cookie :C

Anyway, as a Brock fan who enjoyed his run as the Beast Incarnate until he didn't appear for way too long after beating Taker, Brock definitely has way too much power. But then again, WWE doesn't seem to rely solely on him as it did on Hogan and HBK, so it's not as bad? Dunno how good Brock's drawing power is at this point when his matches tend to be repetitive/dull, although his match against AJ Styles was amazing as it was more of a back and forth.

Archived