WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You clearly weren't speaking for yourself in that post. Saying "an appearance from a guy who hasn't been seen in 5 years on a show no one gives a crap about will not make me tune in" doesn't sound like you're speaking for yourself.

I don't even know why you're taking issue with what I said. I jmsaid what I said. I know you've been part of this forum longer than me, so I'm just going to avoid a meaningless argument that won't have a positive outcome.

Now, onto more relevant things. Smackdown was alright tonight. I liked the new Universal Title. It looks better that way.

"Team NXT", which is basically all of Rhea Ripley's WarGames-team outside Dakota Kai can't even beat a Smackdown group with Dana Brooke and Carmella in it. Dakota can't get a W to save her life, but at least make the other team stronger or something.

Meanwhile, as you can see, Rhea Ripley:

https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1195573071912022016?s=19

Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt were. The rest? Eh. Nothing extraordinary.

Finn's on NXT now.

After beating the GOAT CPA last night on 205 Live, Samir Singh is now the longest reigning 24/7 champion at 16 days. And the shortest reigning champ was Jinder at 11 seconds...oh how the turntables.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46dC90pyla/?igshid=10rjm5005i4dv

Good week for Curt Hawkins' students.

You clearly weren't speaking for yourself in that post. Saying "an appearance from a guy who hasn't been seen in 5 years on a show no one gives a crap about will not make me tune in" doesn't sound like you're speaking for yourself.

I don't even know why you're taking issue with what I said. I jmsaid what I said. I know you've been part of this forum longer than me, so I'm just going to avoid a meaningless argument that won't have a positive outcome.

First off, what does me being on this forum longer than you have to do with anything? Who gives a shit. Secondly, I wasn't trying to start an argument or talk shit. I was basically pointing out how you were practically speaking for everyone as opposed to speaking for yourself. It's not that deep.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived