WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely agree. An appearance from a dude that hasn't been seen in 5 years on a show no one gives a crap about will not make me want to tune in.

It's not an appearance. He works there.

And most wrestling fans were eagerly awaiting his return to wrestling

YOU might not give a crap about WWE Backstage, but evidently it seems like a good amount of fans actually watch the show (myself included) - even before CM Punk arrived. Now that he's a regular, I'm sure even more people are gonna watch to see what he has to say and if he'll entertain the idea of stepping back in the ring.

YOU might not give a crap about WWE Backstage, but evidently it seems like a good amount of fans actually watch the show (myself included) - even before CM Punk arrived. Now that he's a regular, I'm sure even more people are gonna watch to see what he has to say and if he'll entertain the idea of stepping back in the ring.

Im not saying otherwise. I was just speaking for myself.

You were, Motown wasn't

My post was directed towards Motown lol

Asuka vs Sonya were supposed to have a match at Mania this past year and it got scrapped...

I remember asking for that match up until Asuka lost the title and to know it was actually planned but was scrapped for that convoluted ass triple threat build makes me angry, especially since it doesnt seem like theyre returning to it anytime soon.

I was so pissed. I was even more pissed the year before when Charlotte was the one to finally beat Asuka at WM. I would have been fine with almost anyone else, but with the amount of accomplishments and how established she already was at the point, her defeating Asuka was not needed, IMO - just like her being put in this year's WM Triple Threat as Women's Champion wasn't needed, either.

If for this years Wrestlemania we dont get Asuka vs Kairi for the Womens title with Kairi being the face to get a baddass Pirate entrance.....i will shit on WWEs collective faces

I totally forgot Mania will have an actual pirate ship in the stadium and now Kairi really isnt a pirate anymore

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived