WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

God, Renee and Corey ruined Becky's moment just talking over each other there at the end of Mania. They should've just been quiet with Cole being the pro.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

God, Renee and Corey ruined Becky's moment just talking over each other there at the end of Mania. They should've just been quiet with Cole being the pro.

A lot of quality moments are ruined by talking too much these days. But, I can almost guarantee that Vince is telling them to do that. 

Y'all think superstars still went all out with their Mania attires or do they probably not give a *Censored* this year? I wanna see some wild shit in that little building lmao

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Y'all think superstars still went all out with their Mania attires or do they probably not give a *Censored* this year? I wanna see some wild shit in that little building lmao

That's probably the one aspect of Mania that could still be done in a big way...(attires and entrances). So, I damn sure hope they still went big. 

If this is a real callup, they could've used Raul Mendoza (although that would've killed the kidnapping storyline) instead. Or better yet, King Cuerno/Hijo Del Fantasma. Just keep the theme going of Zelina only bringing in Mexican talent lol

1 minute ago, Jeb ? said:

If Andrade is sick, what about Charlotte?

Not sick, injured ribs. Apparently.

Damn, that "bitch" hits different in an empty arena lol

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived