WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. Shame on him and Cain don't need a shirt just because he's not all imposing and ripped like Brock or something. He doesn't look dumb but you can tell he's a tough fighter

Seriously. Stop kidding yourself. He looks worse than Jake Hager's opponents
He looks worse? Alright, so? is he actually a worse fighter?(answer is hell naw)
I don't know and I don't care. I don't look at Yoshi Hashi and think he should be able to pumble Okada

Then don't talk shit if know you nothing about him

:lol:

This is pro wrestling. He looks like Tito Ortiz hispanic cousin, with a worse look than any "vanilla midget". Just because UFC viewers know him, doesn't change that.

No matter how you spin it. It's a bad look. Most people thought it was Dominic at first ffs

Then don't talk shit if know you nothing about him

:lol:

This is pro wrestling. He looks like Tito Ortiz hispanic cousin, with a worse look than any "vanilla midget". Just because UFC viewers know him, doesn't change that.

No matter how you spin it. It's a bad look. Most people thought it was Dominic at first ffs

Tbf that has more do with expectations than some wrestling fans not knowing who Cain is.

Cain looks awful, but...

They put a belt on that mofo Brock AGAIN!?

-_-

Has he been there pretty consistently or is he in and out still?

Its crazy how many people are leaping to defend another mans body :lol:

Injury or not, first impressions are everything and he did not makes good one to me. Plus that shitty tattoo, another reason for him to put a shirt on.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived