WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He needs to to full Jared Leto cult leader

I just always thought it looked cool lmfao. I'm really surprised he hasn't brought it back at this point. The dark hair and full beard combo is played out.

Blonde streak goes with plucky alternative babyface, but not really the messiah thing

It was speculated, but not confirmed, on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that RAW Executive Director Paul Heyman may have been responsible for Shayna Baszlers bloody bite to RAW Womens Champion Becky Lynch on last nights RAW episode.

The assumption was that Heyman idolized WWE Hall of Famer Freddie Blassie and his bloody biting from early in his career, and that Shayna may have been channeling Blassies The Vampire gimmick.

Furthermore, Heyman responded to a tweet from host/producer Kazeem Famuyide that may indicate he was behind the bloody angle on RAW.

Kazeem wrote, I know you all former NXT womens champion Shayna Bazsler but just for kicks, lets have her gnaw at the neck of the biggest star on the show like a BBQ Spare Rib. Paul Heyman gets me, man. He gets me.

Heyman re-tweeted and wrote back, You sweet, amazing, ambitious, wonderfully twisted human being. Miss working with you, @Kazeem. Keeping an eye on you, young man!

Just finished watching the main event. Damn that was really well done! The timing of everything was great. Love it.

just watched it. and my thoughts exactly. the finish was cool also.

tbh for some weeks now RAW does look much better structured than before,but it's still just too. damn. long.

and I'm rewatching Shaynas biting. at first, yeah it did seem "absurd" (lacking a better word for now) at the first glance, even though I did like it even at first time... but now I think it was just the right dose of the absurd. It didn't look wacky at all.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1227449288382459908?s=19

Cena returns to SD Feb 28

Say hi to Fiend

No. He's already killed Bray off once, he can stay WELL away from him. Why not Cena/Goldberg? Let the trash face itself.
The Fiend mostly targets people who wronged him in the past. So it makes sense.

I know it makes sense, but I don't want Cena anywhere near the Fiend or a world title. He's already killed Bray once, we don't need to see it again.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived