WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but Becky has gone stale.

Funny, but I was thinking the same thing myself last night... but yeah, WWE creative though.

I agree with this. I hate seeing Becky with the title now. Good thing I just download RAW and I can skip her segments. She should have dropped the Championship a long time ago. I guess they are just giving her a record for holding the title longest.

Also, looks like the production staff on RAW were sleeping. A lot of miscues with the graphics during the show.

Killer Kross and Timothy Thatcher is *censored*ing huge

?

Edit: I see they signed them.

Ive never seen Killer Kross wrestle but Ive heard hes good and would fit WWE will. I trust that signing. Expect a name change though.

I dont...get Thatchers signing. They barely use Oney, Cesaro or Gulak. Why sign Thatcher? He doesnt fit with them at all tbh. And I definitely dont see him being champion on NXT.

I guess he goes to NXT UK??? Idk

Well they could have Imperium do a UE and capture all the gold. Have Barthel beat Devlin for the Crusierweight Championship. Wolfe and Aichner win Tag Gold and then introduce a new championship that Thatcher ends up winning and then joins Imperium. Slightly convoluted maybe, but id have the 5 of them just wreck shit for a while holding all the gold.

haven't seen much from Killer Kross, but from what I did... this is super meh to me. In the EC3 category for me.

And I can see Thatcher going after WALTER actually. I'm not sure why nobody exercised that possibility. I mean, he is kinda without a challenger isn't he?

haven't seen much from Killer Kross, but from what I did... this is super meh to me. In the EC3 category for me.

And I can see Thatcher going after WALTER actually. I'm not sure why nobody exercised that possibility. I mean, he is kinda without a challenger isn't he?

But whats his ceiling after that? I dont see him holding gold. Maybe Im wrong. Hes a fantastic wrestler with a great look, I just dont see him in WWE going far.

Finn doesn't need anybody right now... bu, I can see that.

Even though Balors matches may be lacking in some departments, his heel work has been pretty good so far. He really does come across as a arrogant douchebag that has no remorse, and with a chip on his shoulder.

But this character would also work great on RAW/SD. Probably even SD right now... On that note, I'm still not sure how they have managed to come up with such a idiotic catchphrase.. "An extraordinary man that does extra ordinary things.". Which sadly perfectly describes his time on those shows. I still wonder though, if KO would be Universal champion if Balor hadn't gotten injured....and we would probably miss on the greatest friendship of all time...

After seeing that Kross has signed, im gonna go back to my original guess from last week and say that the 2.5.20 vignettes were for him. Itll probably be Velveteen but I think maybe it was a red herring vignette and well actually get Kross tonight.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived