WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NACHO FRIES ARE BACK. WE OUT.

ALSO, THIS MATCH IS GONNA BE CRAZY. You think Rey is personally requesting to work with all the new Mexican talent? He even faced Gran Metalik that one time lol

Ladies, get ready. The pants will come off.

^

That's been bugging me for a long while now... Lations that have to fight lations in general actually. Andrade has feuded twice with Rey in his now... almost 2 years on RAW/SD. And of course his first feud had to be against non other than Sin Cara...

I really do hope that we get Andrade vs Black at Wrestlemania for the title. Black is finally getting some steam, and I think that it would be a logical next step. And Andrade needs a proper feud that it's not against a latino.

I also feel like that they will push Garza before Andrade also. Tbh, he does seem more charismatic, and I had a thought at World Collide that he kinda looks what they were hoping to do with Andrade :lol:

I think the main problem with with Mexican wrestlers that are not longer masked is that they all have basically the same gimmick, and not much personality. Andrade is not that far from Del Rio, and Garza is not that far from Andrade... They all have pretty much similar aesthetic too. Don't let me get started on Lucha House Party though... Or that Lucha Dragons shit lmao

I'm not sure if that would help them do the actual opposite, but I think Andrade, Garza and Humberto could work as a version of Los Ingobernables. Let them try to develop them selves inside a group, so each can do his own thing.

They are always on about creating a new latino star, but how do you expect to do that if you are not having a wrestler with a character... I don't think they realize that why Eddie was so popular was not only because he was "Latino heat", it's because he had a proper personality on screen.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived