Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaperThinWalls

WWE Show Discussion

I can't see anyone from NXT winning this year, since Lesnar and Wyatt will most likely be champions going into Mania.

I think it's either Roman or Kevin Owens. Probably Roman, and KO will get the win at EC to challenge Lesnar.

I don't see any NXT star winning the Rumble, either... I'm just saying it would be dope based on how hype the brand has been here lately with its exposure and NXT *censored*ing up RAW/SD at Survivor Series. But maybe that's a bit too much at this point, idk.

I can see Roman most likely winning the Rumble. I can't see anyone but Sasha or Ronda winning the Women's.

Edited by St★rstruck

I don't see any NXT star winning the Rumble, either... I'm just saying it would be dope based on how hype the brand has been here lately with its exposure and NXT *censored*ing up RAW/SD at Survivor Series. But maybe that's a bit too much at this point, idk.

I can see Roman most likely winning the Rumble. I can't see anyone but Sasha or Ronda winning the Women's.

Sasha is a good pick imo. Turning her against Bayley. For some reason I can't see Bayley being a heel for too long, but I don't expect a full blown face turn just yet. But something in the lines of, Sasha stabbing her in the back, gets pissed even more, and then she goes on a longer road of self reflection or some shit.

But Ronda as a surprise entrant and having a 1 on 1 with Becky at WM with her being the heel challenger would be cool I think.

Edited by AONO.

So Ricochet vs Cedric Alexander happened for the first time

on Main Event

*censored* this company

Welp, thanks to local ad for announcing a title match for next week.

Shinsuke vs. Braun.

Edited by Fight Me.

Why'd the crowd pop like if they saw Fire and Desire coming up behind them backstage lmao

WWE really waited til the last minute to add TLC weapons to the set smh.

Edited by Fight Me.

They should've just debuted Joaquin Wilde (DJZ) as Mustafa Ali's partner instead of doing 205 tonight. Let em glow together, cowards.

Edited by Fight Me.

Lmao my guy fell over.

I've always wondered why The Revival has this futuristic themed tron when they're going for an old school thing lol

For weeks ive been trying to figure out what type of jacket Sami has its killing me.

For real, so comfy looking.

It really looks perfect for wearing with a hoodie. I legit asked him on twitter and got no answer.