WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

Can anyone tell me where in the blue hell is Aleister Black?

damn now im laughing imagining him still in that room screaming for help because its locked from the outside

holding out hope that once the draft gets settled we will probably start seeing more of our guys

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still hasn't been able to open the door

damn now im laughing imagining him still in that room screaming for help because its locked from the outside

holding out hope that once the draft gets settled we will probably start seeing more of our guys

I expect 30 minute long Paul Heyman promos, leading to a 2 minute Brock Lesnar PPV match for every episode of the brand Lesnar ends up on

WWE is probably waiting until after the draft to start using Aliester Black on TV again. Wouldn't be surprised if he's actually used in a proper feud or storyline at that point. I think a cool and easy way to get Black over is to have him go crazy in the Survivor Series RAW vs. SD tag match and dominate in some way.

Ya'll think Murphy would've been better off not getting drafted to SD and ending up back to NXT with the rest of 205 Live?

Wait, is 205 Live not a Raw show anymore?

Ya'll think Murphy would've been better off not getting drafted to SD and ending up back to NXT with the rest of 205 Live?

Wait, is 205 Live not a Raw show anymore?
it's been airing after SD for like a year now lol but the Cruiserweight title might be a permanent part of NXT soon

205 Live was always after SmackDown, but it was a property of Raw up until a couple weeks ago when NXT moved to USA. The Cruiserweight championship is now called the NXT CW Championship

Come back to this post in a year;

After feuding with Tyson Fury, Braun is going adopt the KO punch as his finisher and feud with Big Show who will pass the move onto him.

And its going to suck.

bro nothing is making me wanna tune in at all. i got nothing to look forward to. thats crazy.

i can guarantee the fallout from the HIAC main event will not justify how shitty it was. i dont care to see Lacey/Nattie for 13th time because i didnt wanna see it the first time. i honestly dont care about the Tyson Fury shit. and then the *censored*ing Lashley/Lana shit on top of all that. oh not to mention we are now on the road to Crown Jewel, a show that i surely am not watching so the events leading up to it wont matter to me.

luckily my Hawks are playing tonight

The problem with Kofi character is they built him up in such a way that he's like Bailey you can't believe them when they get all mad and more aggressive like it just doesn't work

You're talking about yourself. NXT Bayley was perfectly capable of being aggressive

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived