WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Andrade is one of my favorite wrestlers rn, but I’m ready for him to drop the championship. It’s time before he reaches Moxley/Ambrose U.S championship run status ?

Didn't he just have a title defense on Raw?

I wasn't sure where to post this but here it is:

20200427-WWEVirtual-Rountable-16x9-Both-

Five Scottish Superstars currently hold more than 20 percent of the championship gold in WWE, and tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. ET/3 p.m. BST on WWE’s YouTube channel, they’ll assemble for the first-ever WWE Virtual Roundtable.

NXT UK’s Andy Shepherd sits down with WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray and NXT UK Tag Team Champions Mark Coffey & Wolfgang of Gallus to discuss what it means to represent Scotland in both WWE and NXT UK, their personal and often entwined journeys to championship glory and what their concurrent reigns could mean for the future of Scotland and the United Kingdom as a whole.

Don’t miss WWE Virtual Roundtable: Scottish Champions tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET/3 p.m. BST, exclusively on WWE’s YouTube channel.

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-virtual-roundtable-scottish-champions-youtube

Yeah, how is he Ambrose status if he at least defends it? Unless you just mean length, which wouldn't surprise me if WWE had Andrade break Ambrose's reign cause they petty lol

Well...then he still has 200+ days to go.

And there is nothing wrong with long title reigns. The issue with Ambrose's was, that he rarely defended the title and it seemed that he just got it becausem Reigns & Rollins were tag team champions

Wheres this Tamina been all this time? That promo was entertaining. I wouldn't mind Tamina winning, even if only for a few weeks. Actually, after the last two long runs with the title Bayley has had, a short reign would be refreshing.

Bryan got that 2010 hair going. ?

Something about wrestlers who don't usually wear elbow pads randomly doing so always looks cool for some reason. They look more wrestler if that makes sense lol

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived