WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this belongs here or in the "drama thread"..

Credit:pwinsider

During a meeting of the Orange County Board of County Commissioners today, someone claiming to be an anomymous WWE employee submitted a public comment that he and others are being "forced to work" WWE's Performance Center TV tapings, claiming they are forced to touch others while working and feels that if he speaks up to his superiors, he will be fired

21 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

WWE has created a Twitter account for the mystery hacker that has been appearing in the “Truth” videos on SmackDown as of late.

The account, located at @TheMessageWWE, lists their GPS coordinates as 33.1284° N, 107.2528° W. This is Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. There’s no word yet on if WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is connected, but Truth or Consequences is where his Cactus Jack character was billed from. There is likely no connection to Foley, but a case of WWE using that city name to keep the theme of “The Truth” going.

The bio for the account reads like this: “A new host. Watch for the signal. Hear the message.”

It’s interesting to note that the Twitter account was created back in October 2010.

There’s been some social media speculation on the account being linked to the “Stand Up For WWE” PR campaign that WWE launched back in 2010, while Linda McMahon was running for the United States Senate. There has been no confirmation on that connection either, but the speculation stems from the fact that the account comes up when you type “StandUpForWWE” into the Twitter search box, despite no public connection between the two.

Aside from PPV's and the odd NXT episode, I haven't watched at all. I genuinely don't understand people that watch RAW and Smackdown every week. Easily pleased I guess? 

I still watch AEW every week though.

Eh. More so just talking about during this quarantine period. I can’t find myself caring about wrestling shows multiple times a week with no crowd. I think AEW has been handling this situation the best, but I don’t prioritize these shows over other things I can do during the week anymore. 

I wouldn't mind this setting up to a retirement match for him at SummerSlam. I know WrestleMania is always where everyone wants that but with WrestleMania being what it was this year, I wouldn't mind SummerSlam getting that spot this year. Regardless of what happens, I'm excited to see H. My all time favorite. Thanks for all you've done for the business, Trips. You've done the business so many favors (even if he's also been selfish with his spot throughout the years, too).

As for the rest of the show, I'm looking forward to seeing Dana and Carmella turn heel, or perhaps, Carmella turn on Dana.

Judging from Hunter's appearance on Corey's pod, the anniversary thing seems to be something they forced upon him. Someone brought it up a couple months ago and he thought it was cool but didn't really wanna do anything due to his responsibilities with NXT. Then the ad just aired on TV and that's how he found out apparently lol

I really hope the Hacker causes some issues/split between New Day. It's been enjoyable, they've made history but I feel like Kofi proved he could be in the main event last year. I really want to see what Big E can do now. I also wouldn't see Xavier pop up in 205Live, which I believe hes lite enough to be there.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived