WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TofeirTheAkita said:

So hold on, what was the point of Morrison retaining the tag titles at WM if Miz was gonna lose it the next week after, which was tonight?

It almost seems like a punishment for the Miz showing up sick at work...

Or they are trying to tell a story about Morrison being better than Miz? 

Some of you guys read too much into shit lol.

4 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Big E gon *Censored* around and get sick cause he’s licking the titles ?

This is what I sometimes hate about Big E, he should stop doing stupid things like this during this times. It's better to be safe than sorry. I know they clean those titles but come on he should not be doing that.

11 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Did they fly Jeff out to Orlando just to film a video package? Lol

I think at the start it said "courtesy of WWE 24" so probably done a while back for his return.

Apparently news for RAW

It looks like we could see one of the recently released WWE Superstars show up on RAW tonight.

WWE Backstage’s Ryan Satin noted on Twitter how he’s heard that one of the talents released last week could appear on tonight’s RAW episode.

“Hearing it’s possible that one of the wrestlers who was released from WWE last week could be making an appearance on RAW tonight,” he wrote.

As noted, tonight’s RAW is set to air live from the closed-set WWE Performance Center in Orlando.

There’s no word yet on who might be appearing tonight. As noted, Drake Maverick was also released last week but WWE is allowing him to work three matches in the tournament to crown a new WWE NXT Interim Cruiserweight Champion. He will face Jake Atlas this Wednesday night.

Stay tuned for updates on tonight’s RAW and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.

If Ziggy’s report is true:

I honestly feel it is a smart call by WWE, allowing the released people to appear on pay-per-appearence, non-exclusive deals. Gives the talents a job for the short term, WWE can still use them to get their stars over and it could (possibly) earn them a little bit of goodwill back for giving them their jobs back. It’s a similar strategy I use in TEW.

I'm just here for learning the name of the group. 

And I know that Drew needs a heel to work with, but I hate the fact that KO actually won the feud and won at Wrestlemania... so Seth can challenge for the WWE championship. 

I hate stuff like that. 

14 minutes ago, Jmerc said:

I don't really like when Drew is all chipper, I prefer when he is serious and angry. 

Apparently he won Vince over being himself one night when he had to stall for time while a steel cage was being set up or something. Says it makes him more relateable. Just heard him talking about that on Lilian's pod today lol

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived