WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Big Show in 2020. THE BIG SHOW .... MAIN EVENTING .... IN 2O20. 

What in the *censored*ing *Censored* is this shit?!?

Netflix rub baby.

3 hours ago, Generations said:

Your dislike for Belair continues to make no sense. She's one of the most talented females on any roster.

Talent means you automatically have to like someone does it? 

Shes lame and boring and nothing about her is appealing to me. 

It's crazy that people are still talking shit about things like Mania and Raw during a time like this. I mean...yeah, the shows weren't good in comparison to past years...but, I really don't get the need for comments like "worst Mania ever" or "worst Raw after Mania". You'd think people would be happy to have anything at a time when most entertainment ceases to even exist. Even some of my good friends caught me off guard with their comments about this week's events. 

16 minutes ago, Generations said:

It's crazy that people are still talking shit about things like Mania and Raw during a time like this. I mean...yeah, the shows weren't good in comparison to past years...but, I really don't get the need for comments like "worst Mania ever" or "worst Raw after Mania". You'd think people would be happy to have anything at a time when most entertainment ceases to even exist. Even some of my good friends caught me off guard with their comments about this week's events. 

You can talk shit if you want, but I think you should take some things in consideration. It's not really fair that you can't critique it in it's own right, and have an opinion that it's shit. And whenever I wrote what I didn't like about WM, it was always in the back of my head that the argument "well, be glad that you got anything" exists. That argument is also really manipulative, like... makes it sound like, just because you don't like it, you are an "entitled fan" or whatever, it's supposed to make you feel bad. 

About the bolded part... I don't know, what form of entertainment ceased to exist? 

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived