WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

20 minutes ago, Generations said:

Obviously, I'm watching because I'd like to watch the new content that will be on when this match has concluded. And the only way to do that is to sit through this.

But...thanks for the useless suggestion anyway. ?

Cringe. 

You could just follow the Twitter page for example to see when that match is finished. 

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I’ll take being in the minority because I really enjoyed that. Finally WWE being creative with something. I enjoyed the hacker part of it too. The crazy in me really thought we were about to see the masked man unmask to be Punk.

Dudes, c'mon.

Also, Cole calling a Guillotine Hold a Dragon Sleeper lol Although Gulak is reminding me more and more of Bryan circa 2011, now even taking his finisher from back then.

4 minutes ago, Kombatant said:

I'm hoping for something inserted for all the shows this week to make them like season finales before finally going on break until at least summer 

Won't happen. 

And, honestly, there is no reason for it to happen. WWE has always said "we are entertainment, not wrestling"...and now they have the chance to prove it. 

4 minutes ago, Generations said:

Won't happen. 

And, honestly, there is no reason for it to happen. WWE has always said "we are entertainment, not wrestling"...and now they have the chance to prove it. 

I agree with you for the most part. However what may shut them down is performers going into self isolation.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived