WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

1 minute ago, AlterNation said:

You kinda forget that Rollins has won at every WrestleMania he's competed at.

The match Asuka should've won. *Sigh*

Orton beat him before his cash-in. :hqhq:

And I guess KO has that one moment when he beat Jericho for the US title. But they won't mention that nowadays obviously. Crazy how that was gonna be the main event if Goldberg hadn't come back that year.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Mania should've been one of the ones replayed on ESPN instead of 32. I remember enjoying this one. Util it went on just too long and the crowd died after Bryan's return lol

8 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Don't understand why they're replaying WM 32 for ESPN lol. Just cause that PPV has Brock beating AEW's current world champ? ?

I heard they cut the Shield match from the WM30 replay.

It was just a squash against Kane and New Age Outlaws, but still.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Orton beat him before his cash-in. :hqhq:

And I guess KO has that one moment when he beat Jericho for the US title. But they won't mention that nowadays obviously. Crazy how that was gonna be the main event if Goldberg hadn't come back that year.

Yeaaah... I gotta imagine that match would've gone very differently if that were the case. Sooooo *censored* Goldberg.

1 hour ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

The Hulu version is pretty good. A little more compact. Also just realized no proper Raw after Mania this year.

You know...I didn't really think about Hulu during all this. 

Do they just cut out the full archive matches and condense all of the live stuff? I might be doing that in the future. 

43 minutes ago, Generations said:

You know...I didn't really think about Hulu during all this. 

Do they just cut out the full archive matches and condense all of the live stuff? I might be doing that in the future. 

Not really sure what they cut out, it was still a hour and a half. They left in the old matches on this weeks episode

Based on the preview for SD on WWE.com...I'm cautiously optimistic that the show MIGHT be watchable tonight. Seems like they actually have a decent number of matches/interactions planned. I can't do these "here's an hour long match you've already seen" shenanigans anymore. But as long as they give me 85% new stuff, I'm fine. 

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived