WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cole says nobody saw the Goldberg vs Reigns match coming. Is that tool for *censored*ing real?! We all saw it coming, when The Fiend was *censored*ing buried by OLDberg. Hell, there were rumors before that about it.

Even under normal circumstances, the angle that would get the least attention and be the most random, is the one involving Drew Gulak, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura and Daniel Bryan...

What should have happened is the Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan for the IC title... but 1vs1, without this random group crap... 

The way the move on FOX killed any kind of perspective for SD is really shameful. 

29 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

Cole says nobody saw the Goldberg vs Reigns match coming. Is that tool for *censored*ing real?! We all saw it coming, when The Fiend was *censored*ing buried by OLDberg. Hell, there were rumors before that about it.

Yeah, but everyone was talking about The Fiend vs Reigns for months, and the possible match up was acknowledged on TV. 

edit: sorry for the double post, didn't realize that now the site doesn't combine the last posts together. 

43 minutes ago, AONO. said:

Even under normal circumstances, the angle that would get the least attention and be the most random, is the one involving Drew Gulak, Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura and Daniel Bryan...

What should have happened is the Sami Zayn vs Daniel Bryan for the IC title... but 1vs1, without this random group crap... 

The way the move on FOX killed any kind of perspective for SD is really shameful. 

I thought their stuff was the best stuff on SD last night. My only gripe for the storyline is that Bryan and Drew bonded too quickly, but other than that, I’m digging it.

11 hours ago, AONO. said:

Yeah, but everyone was talking about The Fiend vs Reigns for months, and the possible match up was acknowledged on TV. 

edit: sorry for the double post, didn't realize that now the site doesn't combine the last posts together. 

Ok, yeah that's true.

But we all saw it coming a month ago regardless. WWE think we're stupid, and I hate having my intelligence insulted by these cretins. That contract signing was god awful anyway.

2 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Ok, yeah that's true.

But we all saw it coming a month ago regardless. WWE think we're stupid, and I hate having my intelligence insulted by these cretins. That contract signing was god awful anyway.

it was announced on the first show after Saudi Arabia... about a month ago.

nobody saw it before The Fiend losing the title...

7 hours ago, AONO. said:

When Goldberg challenged The Fiend at Blood Money? That was the moment we all knew Reigns was challenging Bill for the title at Mania. No way was Bill putting Bray over, LOL

9 hours ago, AONO. said:

The moment Goldberg's return to SmackDown was announced, people predicted Roman vs Berg

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived