WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that really the best way to bring Edge back after that big injury angle? I like unhinged Edge but did he really have to conchairto MVP? The guy has a family, too.

And screw that main event. I’m so sick of them booking Seth’s group against a combination of Viking Raiders, Street Profits, and Kevin Owens. 

I still haven't seen Elimination Chamber (probably won't even bother)...and I didn't make it through Raw tonight either. Had it on as background noise for the most part...but turned it off during the main event. WWE is struggling to book decent television right now, and they should be giving it 110% with all the quality promotions out there who are absolutely taking WWE viewers slowly but surely. 

10 hours ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Was that really the best way to bring Edge back after that big injury angle? I like unhinged Edge but did he really have to conchairto MVP? The guy has a family, too.

And screw that main event. I’m so sick of them booking Seth’s group against a combination of Viking Raiders, Street Profits, and Kevin Owens. 

yeah... that was confusing, didn't make Edge looked unhinged as much as a dick... and MVP was a delusional dick. They are provably just trying to keep him on TV until they pair him with Lashley.

I had it randomly on for main event, and seemed like it was half an hour long... I mean performances were cool, but absolutely lazy booking of the feud.  

I think the KO vs Rollins match at WM will surprise most people.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived