WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that Cena segment...and i dont care what anybody has to say...may be top 5 WWE segments i have ever seen.

this had me on the verge of tears.

the PERFECT blocking when the Fiend showed up.

and of course the challenge and the *censored*ing acceptance of that challenge. so *censored*ing perfect. that felt like AVENGERS....assemble all over again but maybe even cooler. John Cena is my GOAT and its not even close.

was a little high when i said this. i just watched it again and i feel the exact same way.

He's been gone for a min after he attacked Drake Maverick and turning heel. Haven't watched 205 yet but probably legit lol

Nice little series between Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza on 205 Live.

Asuka/Shayna set for tomorrow

This better never actually start

Oh that's right, Asuka and Shayna have never faced each other before. This is a dream match in the making...

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this would probably be better suited for a PPV.

Also, I wonder, if Shayna is now on RAW, what about her best friends that stood by her side, will they show up too? It would also be kinda cool if at Wrestlemania, all of the four horsewomen of MMA would unite in the ring and do a curtain call like the four horsewomen of NXT did back then.

I would find that to be a cool moment for them after Shayna wins the title from Becky Lynch...

So you think the closing moments of Wrestlemania should be a heel celebrating over the most popular person in the company, with a part-timer who hasn't wrestled in a year, and 2 nobodies?

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived