WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

Seeing Andrade got suspended for wellness policy

what???

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Andrade was informed this morning that he was suspended for violating the WWE’s Wellness Policy. It’s unclear what substance he failed for at this time.
Andrade had a match with Humberto Carrillo on RAW that saw Andrade retain the US title via disqualification when Zelina Vega interfered. WWE wrote Andrade out of the storylines tonight on RAW by having Humberto DDT him on the exposed concrete floor at retribution. This will keep him out of the picture for the next 30-days.
Andrade joins Primo and Robert Roode in being suspended recently for violations.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edge vs. Orton (at WM, I'm assuming) will be the perfect match-up for his first singles match since returning. Glad they're not gonna rush any potential dream matches/feuds yet. It seems like Edge vs. Rollins is definitely at the top of that list. For some reason, I think an Edge/KO rivalry would be insane.

Edge vs. Orton (at WM, I'm assuming) will be the perfect match-up for his first singles match since returning. Glad they're not gonna rush any potential dream matches/feuds yet. It seems like Edge vs. Rollins is definitely at the top of that list. For some reason, I think an Edge/KO rivalry would be insane.

Why do you think that will be his first singles match? Mania is still a while off, and they're just gonna have Edge cut promos and take RKO's every week? Nah, he's gonna have matches. Why wouldn't he? It's not like they can build it up as his first match back.

Man, that final segment was the best in a long, long time. Two veterans of the game doing their job incredibly well and bringing in the emotion in a way only they can. You were genuinely terrified about what was going to happen and just like that, Orton's the best heel in the company once again. I think we saw the return of the Legend Killer and I can't think of a better first feud post-return for Edge. Speaking of whom, there's no way you can tell he hasn't been in the ring in 9 years. He looked great at the Rumble and sold the entire thing incredibly well on RAW. So happy he's back man. And I'm stoked for this feud. Need Edge to go full ham.

Why do you think that will be his first singles match? Mania is still a while off, and they're just gonna have Edge cut promos and take RKO's every week? Nah, he's gonna have matches. Why wouldn't he? It's not like they can build it up as his first match back.

Didn't realize that there's still 2 months. It could possibly be his first match depending on how they run the storyline with Edge's neck history. I doubt he'll show up on RAW for at least another few weeks or so, or maybe even longer - and I'm guessing at some point he'll give an "update" on his condition, saying that the doctors are uncertain on whether he'll be able to compete again after the Rumble. Ideally, I'd want him to compete at some point between now and WM, but idk how long he'll be kept out of the ring because of the Orton attack.

WWE trying to make me care even less about Smackdown than I already do by having Edge on Raw lmfao I swear.

And I know Edge is on Raw for the Orton feud, Im just saying. I barely watch SD as it is and they dont give me any reason to with how loaded up Monday nights are.

Fox ruins everything.

Sad thing is, I think people believe that Fox network is Disney, and they like to blame Disney for things like SD being bad. That's not true, though. Fox television is still owned by Fox. And Fox is just an objectively awful property. I stopped watching SD when they had the Fox board room meetings with the Monday Night football dancing robot and shit. I said...nope.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived