WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

No, no...I didn't say you called me out. I said that you could if you wanted to...because I took your post wrong. Just saying that if you took offense, you could have called me out on your own. Basically, just telling TheShape to mind his own business and not stir trouble where there was none. :cool:

Gotcha.

Yeah, butt out kid.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh at first I was worried and thought some shit happened to Rey and the match was gonna be stopped. Then that happened lmao

Looks like Chelsea Green is a Main Event regular now, coming back for a second week in a row. Damn, she skipped her NXT run and now has to see Ryder's face all the time now lmao

Wonder if they have similar plans for Deonna Purrazzo after that one off appearance on Raw.

Wait, wait, wait...

Now I'm hearing that the guy who got nabbed by security was the preacher from the Lana wedding angle? He was queuing up for the next segment, and this show is such trash that they didn't even know their own guy? :lol:

If anything its never the security's fault but rather the Creative/Floor Director's. Security's doesnt usually got informed about the content thats going on. I knew because I've been working with TVs & live shows like WWE for almost 4 years now and I myself is a Floor Director and last night on my live show stuff like this almost happened lol

yeah the way he interracted with the reff and staggered to Zelina was weird at that time.

but they *censored*ed up something, because Andrade went for the DDT then the ref got in between, Rey went about... something and to check on Zelina, just for Andrade to grab him in the DDT again... And Zelina didn't even looked phased that Andrade won lmao

I wonder if they are going to play on that and have her turn on Andrade.

I still don't get why they had to redo it... unless there was a legit concern that Rey got hurt somehow and the ref legit want to stop Andrade because of that

Tyler Breeze is joining 205 Live tonight.

This better not mean he's leaving NXT...

Considering the cruiserweight championship is now a NXT championship, I don't think it'll make much of a difference.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived