WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was RAW worth watching?

For Rollins, yes.

The rest? YMMV. They did another one of those overly long gauntlet matches that just killed the pace of the show and made it drag. The matches were fine, I guess but they barely held my attention long enough to make me care. Viking Raiders/OC did more stuff, but the feud still lacks heat for me. Asuka did a squash against a NXT star for some reason. Becky did a good backstage promo on wanting to face Asuka one-on-one. Lashley/Lana did an absurd, heel segment that got some heat and was pretty entertaining. And Styles/Orton delivered.

Havent watched (consistently) in several weeks/months. Mainly just read results, look at highlights here and there. With that said...

Whats the deal with Humberto Carillo? Is he really good or what? Didnt hear about him much before his feud with Andrade and now it seems hes in a lot of matches with higher-up guys.

If I had to guess, Rollins beats Rey next week for the title, the introduces the new U.S. title either afterwards (or the following week). His way of re-directing the brand and whatnot.

Havent watched (consistently) in several weeks/months. Mainly just read results, look at highlights here and there. With that said...

Whats the deal with Humberto Carillo? Is he really good or what? Didnt hear about him much before his feud with Andrade and now it seems hes in a lot of matches with higher-up guys.

If I had to guess, Rollins beats Rey next week for the title, the introduces the new U.S. title either afterwards (or the following week). His way of re-directing the brand and whatnot.

Humberto is pretty good. He's had some great matches against AJ and Andrade. Plus, he has a smooth looking Moonsault.

And I completely agree that Rollins will most likely be the one to introduce the new US Title design. It would fit his whole "leader of a new era" outlook.

Was RAW worth watching?

For Rollins, yes.

The rest? YMMV. They did another one of those overly long gauntlet matches that just killed the pace of the show and made it drag. The matches were fine, I guess but they barely held my attention long enough to make me care. Viking Raiders/OC did more stuff, but the feud still lacks heat for me. Asuka did a squash against a NXT star for some reason. Becky did a good backstage promo on wanting to face Asuka one-on-one. Lashley/Lana did an absurd, heel segment that got some heat and was pretty entertaining. And Styles/Orton delivered.

Ok thanks, I'll check it out.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived