WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see any NXT star winning the Rumble, either... I'm just saying it would be dope based on how hype the brand has been here lately with its exposure and NXT *censored*ing up RAW/SD at Survivor Series. But maybe that's a bit too much at this point, idk.

I can see Roman most likely winning the Rumble. I can't see anyone but Sasha or Ronda winning the Women's.

I don't see any NXT star winning the Rumble, either... I'm just saying it would be dope based on how hype the brand has been here lately with its exposure and NXT *censored*ing up RAW/SD at Survivor Series. But maybe that's a bit too much at this point, idk.

I can see Roman most likely winning the Rumble. I can't see anyone but Sasha or Ronda winning the Women's.

Sasha is a good pick imo. Turning her against Bayley. For some reason I can't see Bayley being a heel for too long, but I don't expect a full blown face turn just yet. But something in the lines of, Sasha stabbing her in the back, gets pissed even more, and then she goes on a longer road of self reflection or some shit.

But Ronda as a surprise entrant and having a 1 on 1 with Becky at WM with her being the heel challenger would be cool I think.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived