WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiend is finna lose again because he's smsckdown getting a raw title opportunity at crown jewel

Booker T announced there will be a Blockbuster trade within the next twenty four hours so maybe Seth gets graded to SD in exchange for Brock or Owens is back on SD and Bray is back on Raw.

Only other way they can spin this is have Bray win but his Fiend persona is on Raw and SD is used for his firefly Mr Rogers persona only. Say this because Brock isn't working Survivor Series.

I use to say I didn't like certain wrestlers, and in every other federation,I still I do, but in WWE it doesn't seem fair to say you don't like someone, because the booking/Writing is so bad, I can't see it totally as their fault. Even those who are not so skilled in the ring, I find it hard to blame. As WWE/F use to be masters at hiding the flaws of wrestlers and get them over huge .[Rikishi,Godfather,2 Cool...the list is really endless] I fear This era will be seen in hindsight as one of huge missed opportunities and they will have no one to blame but themselves .

Oh yeah. With all these free agents running around and the Crown Jewel card existing the wildcard rule is very much still in effect

I guess people forgot what the PPVs looked like the last two times WWE did a brand split.

It's a factor, not the biggest point I was making in my post

Might as well just merge the tag belts tbh

Might as well just split the WWE roster between NWA, AEW, and MLW...tbh.

The whole "battle of the networks 2019" is already a dumpster fire.

Instead of the roster (or even Raw or Smackdown themselves) getting the spotlight during this draft, it has been 100% about Fox and USA. It reminds me of the angles back in the day, where a company like ECW would introduce "the Network" as a character, and just have them be an annoying sack of shit. Nobody cares about Fox or USA. I'll keep saying that as the ship goes down.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived