CREATION SUITE 2K20?! WILL WE EVER GET A VIDEO?!!!

tomcat13

It starts to feel like they are trying to rack in pre-orders without showing that they haven't added anything new. Then they can get lots of cash while giving the same game.

Will we finally get more hair options or be able to edit? If anyone has answers I'd greatly appreciate any information. Thanks.

You must be new to this series of games. They literally do this same shit every year. At this point I'm just buying the new game because I don't have 2k19 on PS4, I only have it for my PC and I'd rather just play games on my PS4 from now on.

I've been playing this series since 2007, but I feel like they used to put information out on the game sooner than what they've done the past 4 years or so. I only buy this game to make past legends. I have zero interest in any of the current roster, and if not for the CAW feature I would have stopped buying this game years ago. Thanks for the input.

Nothing new for creation suite. Thankfully hair glitch for 2k19 allows me to combine hair for CAWs. That was the tipping point for me. I get better looking CAWs in 2k19,0 so to heck with 2k20.

doesnt that crash the game though?

Hasn't done so for me so far

Archived