Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tIm nWo4life

removed legends and stars etc

will we get jeff jarrett,

rick rude,

mr perfect,

sid justice,

ddp,

vader,

bam bam bigelow,

greg valentine,

batista,

british bulldog ,

christian,

lex luger,

rikishi,

rock and roll express ,

tatanka ,

godfather,

beth phoenix ,

diesil ,

rick martel

just to name a few

How would anyone know before the reveal is completed later?

knew it, and is only gonna get worse as the years go by, unless your a fan of current stars, i enjoy both but more so the legends, huge loses and not just the the legends, molly holly is in but her model in game doesnt look like her one bit

Another game without Jim Duggan, why is this man blacklisted?

Duggan actually doesn't want to be in the game, since there is no guarantee that he wouldn't job clean

knew it, and is only gonna get worse as the years go by, unless your a fan of current stars, i enjoy both but more so the legends, huge loses and not just the the legends, molly holly is in but her model in game doesnt look like her one bit

So just play 2k19?

Rude, Bigelow, Sid, Vader, Bulldog, Martel, Mr. Perfect are gone, Alundra is gone and so are a few other females, Molly Holly is in

... is she really, though? :table:

I hope DDP stays in atleast, but I'm sure 2k will eventually renew as many of the ones that get lost as the years go by. We're not far off from next gen consoles which is likely when the roster will continue to grow bigger and bigger.

DDP is out, and the roster won't get bigger and bigger because they keep removing every year.

I may be reaching, but the last time so many legends disappeared with no real good reason we got a Legends only game. Maybe we're getting another one.