removed legends and stars etc

tIm nWo4life

many sites showing roster

If they are, those are fake lists.

Also, we don't know with 100% certainty that people like Jericho, Goldust, or Ambrose aren't in the game either. It's kind of a funny gray area with video game contracts, where even people who are out of WWE contract can still be kept in there (if they think it makes sense from a monetary standpoint). It would depend on what was agreed upon by those people prior to leaving the WWE. If they agreed to do another game before their contract was up, then they could be kept in (in spite of it really not making any sense). For example, you had Rob Van Dam in one of the games even though he was working with TNA at the time. It can happen independently of what makes sense from a WWE roster perspective.

last year we lost a handful legends and got some new ones 2, reading up then they do a 2/3 year deal etc then cant use them unless make a new deal, so if u look into it you will see my point, depending on the era your looking at, legends from 80s early 90s maybe wcw etc, not hof or hardyz etc

im sure some ppl will see what I mean

think bushwhackers

natural disasters

von eriches

Hollywood blondes

some double versions of ppl gone

arn Anderson

just a few off the top of my head and that's like 10 at least

plus freebirds

larry zbyszko

tatsumi Fujinami I tthink

Yeah. And many others were added. Like Greg Velentine, Brutus Beefcake, Rock'n'Roll Express, Jim Neidhart...

Lots of the people that were removed simply had their contracts run out and they weren't renewed. There were even reports about some of them, like Mick Foley, Brian Pillman and others.

i see your point but jim and greg had already been ingame, rick martel rock n roll express only old legends added i think

other dlc was new ppl and hardyz

im only going by what has happened so im sure anything can happen but weird that nothing been shown so far and rosters that have come out from some sites show missing legends , im hopeful whatever the case , however rick rude nash perfect bam bam etc all been in for a few years now so maybe they are gone this year, that would be upsetting

If Nash is out ill spew, finally Hogan back and a chance for the n.W.o.

There's a high probably that Hall and Nash are both in, since they're still on good terms with WWE, and...

Both were in the crowd (on camera) at last night's NXT show.

Really, just zero reason for them to be taken out, tbh...

im hopeful kevin nash still in, scott should be in and we got xpac, the nwo belt is in again, hulk hogan 2002ish no news if 80s hogan or nwo hogan,

the dlc seems to say 4 fantasy packs first one is bump in the night

worried they removed

sid

mr perfect

rick rude

bam bam

vader

nash

razor ramon

diesil

and few other legends

going by whats been confirmed so far these guys left off

maybe thats why they leaving it late to not tell anyone?

fingers crossed tho, 15 days to go

Archived