Official WWE Crown Jewel Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See...the reason why "White Pride" is racist while something like "Brown Pride" or "Black Power" isn't, is simple...

Because white people have a history of being racist assholes.

In theory, people should be able to say "white pride" and not mean anything offensive by it. But, that shit was ruined for us a long time ago by assholes. So, yeah...in theory, it reads the same...but Hispanic people don't have a history of being racist twats. So...it's fine.

Yes I understand why White Pride is largely considered racist.

I just didn't know that Brown Pride wasn't.

U.S. Championship #1 Contender's Match

20-Man Battle Royal (Winner Challenges AJ Styles the Same Night)

Sunil Singh, Mojo Rawley, Erick Rowan, R-Truth, Sin Cara, The Brian Kendrick, Titus O'Neil, Tony Nese, Akira Tozawa, Shelton Benjamin, Apollo Crews, Buddy Murphy, Andrade, Drake Maverick, Eric Young, Luke Harper, Cedric Alexander, Heath Slater, Humberto Carillo, and No Way Jose

ZC4NA9b.jpg

They're really going to have Bray lose, aren't they?

They said there has to be a winner, so yeah someones gonna get pin/submitted

There is no other way around it

And Braun is definitely losing to a boxer, its like they are hellbent on damaging Braun beyond repair

Not necessarily they've done there has to be a winner before Shenanigans happen

They're really going to have Bray lose, aren't they?

They said there has to be a winner, so yeah someones gonna get pin/submitted

There is no other way around it

And Braun is definitely losing to a boxer, its like they are hellbent on damaging Braun beyond repair

Not necessarily they've done there has to be a winner before Shenanigans happen

I guess youre right, its too early to have him lose and they are really making Seth look like a dork the way theyve been booking him

I think that float was it for me. I think I don't respect Undertaker anymore. It took a lot.

I stuck with him through the questionable old man matches, his deep-fried hair, becoming a cult-like "man of god"...I did it all. But, this one was the one. :lol: He's in Benoit territory now. I'll now consider his career as separate from the man himself...because, I *censored*ing can't. Lol.

Archived