Official WWE Crown Jewel Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Cain was legit...you know what? Screw that. He doesn't look like a threat within the WWE realm. Dude is out of shape and more. I just can't.

Dudes nickname was cardio Cain. If he was able to stay healthy dude would have gone down as one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Like he was still young in his MMA career when he fought Brock and was the underdog and totally picked Brock apart clean as if it was his first MMA fight.

Can someone explain that tattoo of his? Brown Pride? I wanna say it reminds me of something like White Pride, but I'm really hoping it's not like that.

White Pride is like the racist reaction to non-racist sayings like Brown Pride, which just stems from minorities saying "we know there's some negative opinions about us, we don't care, we're proud of who we are". I've always heard it as Latino/Mexican Pride (like, I had an Indian friend growing up who would always jokingly say "Brown Power!", so idk why he'd use that in particular), but hey, I'm white af, so who am I to say.

See...the reason why "White Pride" is racist while something like "Brown Pride" or "Black Power" isn't, is simple...

Because white people have a history of being racist assholes.

In theory, people should be able to say "white pride" and not mean anything offensive by it. But, that shit was ruined for us a long time ago by assholes. So, yeah...in theory, it reads the same...but Hispanic people don't have a history of being racist twats. So...it's fine.

Archived