John Morrison signs multi-year contract with WWE

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that isnt much different than a lot of his career. Hes still a big name with a big presence. Certainly not an after thought, that is a ridiculous thing to say, not everyone can remain on a roll and with momentum all the time. It wouldnt take much to get Miz rolling again.

And that isnt much different than a lot of his career. Hes still a big name with a big presence. Certainly not an after thought, that is a ridiculous thing to say, not everyone can remain on a roll and with momentum all the time. It wouldnt take much to get Miz rolling again.

I dont think its that ridiculous. When someone doesnt have much character direction I can see why someone would say theyre an afterthought. Sure, why not? It happens. No one is saying this is a permanent thing or that hes no longer a big name, just at this moment hes not doing much (like many others).

I was a big fan then of JoMo, and I remember being so happy that him and Sheamus had that terrific match.

He had a good breakout year in ring as a face, but couldn't do a not cringey promo. But an awesome midcard/upper midracrd heel though.

But man, it will be so cool to hear his entrance music again, plus with the new trons and visuals, it should look dope. Wonder if they will do that slow motion entrance again

Archived