Official Hell in a Cell Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im probably foolish for thinking this but whatever. all of this feels rushed, it is entirely way too early for Bray to be in the title picture and its odd for them to be thrown in a Cell match immediately. it feels like a red herring, like a means to an end were not expecting. i cautiously trust that if Bray doesnt walk out champ then there is a good reason why. WWE hasnt had something THIS hot in a long ass time and i know they know that so i dont think they would do anything to damage his prominence without making up for it as soon as they can. plus i think its much easier to book Brays path to the championship than it is to book him as a champion, which is true for everyone but more so for him.

Only person I see Bray losing to down the line is Demon Bálor or Black at Mania (if it's for the Universal Title then Bálor). Even if Taker came back to face him, he'd put Fiend over I think

No you don't, that's who you WANT Bray to lose to, because of emo gimmick reasons I guess? I could see Bray losing to multiple people, down the line.

Fiend vs Rollins vs Braun would've been fine for me.

It's actually really weird we only have the 3 matches announced. I'm thinking Rusev vs Lashley will get added. And I could see rematches of random recent feuds happening too, like Charlotte vs Bayley, Corbin vs Gable, Roode/Ziggler vs Heavy Machinery, etc.

Should've booked Nakamura vs Ali for the IC title on this show tbh.

Archived