Ali vs. Randy Orton

Grudge Match

Kickoff Match

Lacey Evans vs. Natalya

6a5qOeL.gif

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care who closes the PPV, but I'm super irritated at how WWE forced the *Censored* out of Sasha vs. Charlotte as the first ever Women's HIAC match and first two women to wrestle in the main event of a PPV back in 2016. I remember the feud being pretty heated and everything, but it never got to the point where it felt like their rivalry needed to culminate inside the Cell. It was built-up in a way to put them in Hell in a Cell just for the sake of making "history" once again in the Women's division and because of the PPV name alone, even if build-up to the match wasn't completely natural. The match itself was nothing to rave about, either, which makes it even worse to think about.

This would have been the PERFECT time for WWE to have Becky and Sasha for that billing, but it's whatever.

I like Seth, and think he deserves a long runs as Universal Champ, but Bray cannot lose this match

Yeah, and the thing is that The Fiend should keep an undefeated streak of a whole year minimum, and I mean this whole-heartedly. Like, a character like that just should not be anywhere near a loss in a very long time, meaning he should have a reign as lengty as Lesnar more or less. The problem is.. I don't know if WWE will actually manage to do that properly.. Just watch them feeding him to Reigns at WM already or something.

Seth is a fine Universal champion, but honestly he's a boring as *Censored* champion. Bray is more than deserving and is far more interesting than Seth has been in half a decade.

Tea

... I don't know what this means.

Yeah I think Fiend/Seth and Becky/Sasha are guaranteed to be inside HIAC this year. Probably Orton/Kofi if they feel like doing 3 HIAC matches like in 2016 lol

I'm curious to see if Kofi will face Orton again. After COC, I don't see a reason for this to continue?

Archived