WWE Draft set for SmackDown on Oct. 11 and RAW on Oct. 14

Jeb ★

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Him being on SmackDown is their window to trade the 24/7 title between the two brands. (Even though it is supposingly available to NXT and NXT UK aswell,,,Seriously! Why have they not put R-Truth onto a NXT UK tapings session yet? Easiest way to put the gimmick over, besides social media. He really should Joey Ryan than belt.)

So, what does the Draft mean for the 24/7 title? I guess they could just allow the one champion to be on both shows...but why would they want to? Just so they could risk losing the belt twice as often? Makes no sense. I guess it will just change hands off the normally scheduled product more often...like in youtube segments and stuff.

So, what does the Draft mean for the 24/7 title? I guess they could just allow the one champion to be on both shows...but why would they want to? Just so they could risk losing the belt twice as often? Makes no sense. I guess it will just change hands off the normally scheduled product more often...like in youtube segments and stuff.

The PPVs are still cross-branded so they can either have the title moved there or have the champion appear on both shows

Truth's reason to go to Smackdown could be because Carmella is there.

Archived