Who Do You Want To See In AEW?

Astro Zombie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two people, I want to see Eddie Kingston get his shot. Dude is a stellar wrestler, last of a dying breed and probably one of the top promo dudes in the entire business. Dude uses so much raw emotions in his promos and they are always fantastic. This is the promo I always refer to when i talk about him but you can look up any promo and find gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AGjIQKxNE

Another is Juice Robinson. Dude has turned his entire career around since going to NJPW and would love to see him back stateside. Hes a great wrestling but really started excelling at weird promos that are kinda great.

• 4 weeks later...

Lawlor would be a good pick up for AEW. I've enjoyed his work.

Honestly, I want to see Mance Warner in AEW. He's great on the mic, and can brawl with the best of them. Plus, he has history with MJF, and could be an ally of Cody's. He would sure provide something different in AEW.

• 1 month later...

I think Eli Drake would be a great fit for AEW. I love his work in NWA.

Where is the logic here? Love his work in a company, so you want him to stop working there? :lol:

Wanting to see the person apply their craft on a bigger stage makes sense.

Really wish Scurll jumped even though I know why he didnt. I havent watched ROH in years and dont have time for NWA so I was really looking forward to him in AEW.

Also cant wait for Luke Harper and hopefully The Revival.

Really wish Scurll jumped even though I know why he didnt. I havent watched ROH in years and dont have time for NWA so I was really looking forward to him in AEW.

Also cant wait for Luke Harper and hopefully The Revival.

I just realized we could get Harper vs Brian Cage is a hoss fight for the ages in AEW, and I'm so here for it.

• 3 weeks later...

What? The AEW women's division is trash. Riho is not good. And Nyla is legitimately a male. I see Killer Keller jobbing to them if she went there. I said nothing that wasn't true. Sorry if you just expect everyone to like Nyla because she's a "brave trans woman" or something...but, she's still a man at the end of the day. And Riho has still done jack shit-all to be considered "championship material". Literally every other promotion in existence right now has a better women's division than AEW.

What? The AEW women's division is trash. Riho is not good. And Nyla is legitimately a male. I see Killer Keller jobbing to them if she went there. I said nothing that wasn't true. Sorry if you just expect everyone to like Nyla because she's a "brave trans woman" or something...but, she's still a man at the end of the day. And Riho has still done jack shit-all to be considered "championship material". Literally every other promotion in existence right now has a better women's division than AEW.

Ah, so you do know the correct term and were (as I expected) just being a *Censored* about it. I don't expect everybody to like Nyla, I don't care for her myself just like I don't care for Private Party either but I'm not just going to just call them *Censored*s when I refer to them because - referring to my last post - I'm not a *Censored* so Gen, don't be a *Censored*.

Archived