Superstar Edits (Plans/Ideas/Wishlist)

Jeb ★

Just a topic to discuss attire/gimmick changes to the real wrestlers in the game, so we can have an idea of who to edit and how to edit them when the game drops.

What attires do you plan on making, whether irl accurate attires or custom? What attires do you hope people make? For example, I plan on maybe doing some of Alexa Bliss' attires with her Backlash '16 pigtails look, and some of Becky Lynch's singlet attires now that her Evolution attire is in the game. I hope people make Velveteen Dream and Gargano attires, Cesaro attires (...), etc.

Remember not to hotlink if you're gonna be posting images (and maybe put in spoiler tags if you'll be posting multiple)

I'm thinking of making Becky Lynch's Wrestlemania 33 attire since it's one of my favorites. Plus, I make it every game.

I plan on making Seth Rollins' Summerslam '16 attire since that's one of his best looking attires.

I will most likely give Corbin his old Lone Wolf attires since I hate the Nightclub Bouncer look he has now.

I'm also thinking of giving Alexa her old NXT attire and pair her up with Murphy and become a power couple on Smackdown Live.

Other than that, I will keep things current.

On that topic when it comes to attires i will probably download AJ's Wrestlemania 32 attire and No Mercy 2016 attire if the download problem is gone

Seth I'll Have his Summerslam 2015 attire and i'll also have either one of his NXT attires or his Tyler Black attires there

Johnny I'll Have his punisher attire because that was my favorite look of his as long as his Iron Man attire if he doesn't have it by default

Finn I'll have his prince devitt attire from 2013 and his Summerslam attire this year for regular as for demon i'll have his Takeover London and Wrestlemania attire from this year that if he doesn't have it by default

Kevin i'll do his Steen Attires and Elimination Chamber 2015

and Lastly Corbin I'll Have his old lone wolf attires

Archived