IMPACT Announces Move to AXS TV

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

ZfMbNS0.jpg

TORONTO IMPACT Wrestling, a subsidiary of Anthem Sports & Entertainment and one of the worlds largest professional wrestling organizations, announced today it has entered into an agreement to broadcast its flagship weekly two-hour program IMPACT! nationally across the U.S. on AXS TV, a leading music, sports, entertainment and lifestyle channel in which Anthem Sports & Entertainment recently acquired a majority interest.

Immediately following IMPACT Wrestlings biggest pay-per-view event of the year Bound For Glory, which takes place on Oct. 20 in the Chicago area, IMPACT! will begin airing weekly on AXS TV. The program will continue to simulcast globally on IMPACT Wrestlings official Twitch channel.

IMPACT-on-AXS-Draft-300x85 IMPACT Wrestling Announces Move to AXS TV Wrestling TV IMPACT AXS IMPACT Wrestling is a perfect fit for AXS TVs slate of live sporting events and combat sports content, said Ed Nordholm, Chief Corporate Officer of Anthem Sports & Entertainment and President of IMPACT Wrestling. The newest addition to our growing portfolio of media assets, AXS TVs audience perfectly aligns with our passionate IMPACT Wrestling fan base, and this move increases the reach for our weekly program with distribution in over 50 million homes. We could not ask for a better home and are excited by the opportunities to work with Mark Cuban and Anschutz Entertainment Group, our partners in AXS TV, to bolster IMPACT Wrestlings presence in the market, as we continue to deliver action-packed and innovative weekly programming featuring some of the most athletic and gifted stars in the professional wrestling industry.

Showcasing top professional wrestling stars such as IMPACT World Champion Brian Cage, plus Rob Van Dam, Rhino, Moose, Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, Rich Swann, Michael Elgin, the high-flying X-Division and the Knockouts, including Gail Kim, Tessa Blanchard, Taya Valkyrie, Tenille Dashwood, Rosemary, Madison Rayne and Su Yung, IMPACT! has been a leading destination for professional wrestling fans, televised globally in 120 countries since its inception in 2002, while growing its popularity and reach on YouTube, Twitch, Pluto and social media platforms.

https://impactwrestling.com/impact-wrestling-announces-move-to-axs-tv/

Don Callis and Scott D'Amore were on Jericho's podcast talking about this yesterday. They mentioned they are open to working with WOW and NJPW. Don also mentioned he's never stopped working for New Japan also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the next few weeks are actually just highlights from their PPVs this past year. But new episodes are still airing on Pursuit/Twitch until they debut after BFG.

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't I see Tessa's name on that list of raises? I really hope Impact are doing right by that woman...because, she's literally the only worthwhile draw I've seen for Impact in years. She's definitely the thing that made me tune back in.

The names listed are lower card talent. Tessa I'd imagine is already making good money lol

Why don't I see Tessa's name on that list of raises? I really hope Impact are doing right by that woman...because, she's literally the only worthwhile draw I've seen for Impact in years. She's definitely the thing that made me tune back in.

The names listed are lower card talent. Tessa I'd imagine is already making good money lol

From what I've read she's the highest paid talent on the roster, male or female, as she should be.

Archived