What to do with NXT?

Olan

Since NXT is moving to the big leagues with a cable deal what will you do with it? Will you leave as is, the developmental brand, and merge with NXT UK (if the latter is in game)? Or will you make it a 3rd WWE brand such as WWE VELOCITY, WWE NITRO etc..?

I plan on making it a 3rd brand with its own champions

Personally I won't be letting the changes to NXT effect my game because I actually like where my NXT is at. I have it split into two weight divisions for the males, with a tag and a female division rounding it out. Not too dissimilar to real life but I much prefer the weighted divisions for NXT.

As for NXT UK what I'll do is dependant on what we get. Most likely I'll split up any wrestlers from the brand onto RAW, SD & NXT dependant on how much I like them and what storylines I can come up with for them. If we get the venue I'll use it for a UK Takeover and if it can be repurposed I'll use it for KotR. The championships will be unused, as beautiful as that NXT UK Championship is. Maybe I'll put it on my CAW in exhibition haha.

Don't really care for the "big league" vibe it could very well be getting. Hopefully they don't change too much, only real thing I keep updated on WWE wise.

I used to combine NXT and 205 Live, but Ill probably be adding NXT UK as well, so I have to figure out a way to not overcrowd, since I only have 3 matches a week (so as to make the show more enticing to play since I dont see every superstar frequently. I might up the amount of matches to 4/week if Im running 4 singles divisions and a tag division. But yeah, itll be my developmental shows, with a few main roster stars that I dont have plans for right away.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived