Official AEW GIFs/Pics/Vids Thread

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody said it was a "bad thing".

It's just that the entire existence of AEW revolved around them saying that they were going to be an anti-WWE, or an alternative to WWE...and a lot of what they're doing is presenting themselves as little more than a slightly edgier version of WWE (which is becoming increasingly debatable with WWE bringing back some of their edgier content). They also said that they were going to listen to fans when it came to booking...and you have the women's title situation right from the start, where a lot of people don't like Rose having a title shot since she's trans...(not saying I agree with that...I actually like Nyla Rose). Just saying...a lot of their big "talking points" are becoming noticeably moot.

Hey...give em a break...

Most people only recently stopped calling all wrestlers "WWF".

pet peeve. i feel like people do it on purpose to show how detached they are from it. probably not the case but thats how much it pisses me off.

For some reason, the Inner Circle logo reminds me of a badge that would be on a very expensive luxury car.

I get that it's meant to be a conglomeration of different conspiratorial imagery. But, yeah...maybe I've been playing too much Forza or something, because I'm seeing it as a car badge. :lol:

Archived