Official FULL GEAR Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Feel like the judges and time limit hovering over the match will affect it in a negative way. Like if they don't hit the time limit, then you spent a portion of the build focusing on this angle to not use it and if they do use it how do we know the judges will be fair. Plus its not like they have faced each other numerous times before to warrant any of this anyway. Like look at Joe v Punk. They faced off once and hit the 60 min time limit, so they face off again and have the same result which leads to no time limit between the two in the third meet up which give the match a sense of "I need to put this dude away quick because this match can go over 60 minutes."

How is Emi have a title shot with two wins and Allie has three, Shida has three and Britt has four?!

This shit already happened with the Darby Allin title shot, and people were like "oh...stop taking it so seriously". I mean...they said this shit mattered. So, yeah...it should make sense, and it should be taken seriously. :lol:

I hate how the build-up for the Women's Title match is practically non existent; and it's mainly been hyped up through Twitter more than anything else. Instead they've been giving attention to lame ass Britt Baker and Will Ospreay's girl lol.

https://twitter.com/kennyomegamanx/status/1193233419251200001?s=21 yet again, probably the kinda thing they should put on TV

Archived