Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I couldnt care less what someone is like in their personal life. Matt Riddle has every right to be arrogant, hes very successful and talented, so good on him.

As long as someone is entertaining, Im good.

Thats kinda where Seth differs for me. I dont think hes the best wrestler like he claims to be and he slowed down a lot. Plus the whiny stuff about him on twitter complaining about the fans is annoying. I dont want to Cher for arrogant people, but it really depends on how I view their arrogance.

Idek what her new finisher is lol

Ambrose original dirty deeds/the headlock driver

It looks like Matt Taven's Climax, but it just looks sloppy. Then again, Taven never really hits it clean in the first place.

Bayley's new finisher sucks. There, I said it.

You don't think the Rose Plant at least looks like it hurts more then Bayley to Belly?

Not really. Especially the way she does it.

WWE shouldve ditched the scratch logo for the current logo in like 2007-2008 when they went HD and PG.

Also, the current logo looks way better than the old one, besides the WWF version.

WCW had the coolest logo. The spaceship logo or whatever we're supposed to call it. Even if everyone else hates it, I like it!

There is a lot of grunge scribble logos going about and one thing I want to know is: do people do scribble logos because they can't come up with a refined logo or do they do it because in their heart that's really what they want?

I do get that it represented the attitude thing they were pushing at the time.

Don't think its a bad thing just think its weird that people are clamoring for him to come back when there are people doing what he did just as well or better, its why i keep asking if hes just as bad as the Rock if he comes back and is thrown in the main event scene, he would be taking the spot from someone who bust his ass the past few years. He would still be one of the top promo guys but ring wise nowhere near the top.