Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

I can see him in the top 15 as long as he can still work a match and hold his own. It doesn't matter to me if he can't do such-and-such move as crisp as wrestler X or his move-set isn't as flashy as wrestler Y. If he can be close to the worker he was and have the mind he had, I can still see him being a top ranker.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see what him not being in the top 15 has to do with not wanting him to wrestle or return to the ring? A lot of people aren't in the top 15 because theres so many great wrestlers and wrestling out there. That doesn't mean he should return. We can still have some great matches and feuds out of him. He also deserves his Wrestlemania main event. Even if that's not a goal of his anymore I'd love for him to have it. Well hey, I guess that was a good conversation starter.

i remember feeling so lonely in my Cena fandom. glad he's getting his respect

When have you seen me bash Cena (at least within the last 5 years)
but you aint say much either SMH *Censored*S AINT SOLID. YA HATE TO SEE IT

was JUST reminded of an opinion i know for sure is unpopular: im pretty much done with the Hardys, at least for the most part. im for sure done with Matt in the ring, but i dont think i would be opposed to some character work. pretty much the same with Jeff but i wouldnt mind a retirement feud. done with them as a team though.

Edited by EJ!

i remember feeling so lonely in my Cena fandom. glad he's getting his respect

When have you seen me bash Cena (at least within the last 5 years)
Same tbh. I've always generally loved Cena. I get it his stardom now that he's faded away over the past few years. But the fact he's no longer the face is so surreal to me.

I like the new IC title design.

Fight me.

Dont think liking the design is unpopular at all..however, I think the general consensus is the IC title didnt need it and shouldve gone with the US title instead. Or at least do both.

Firstly, I don't care shat anyone else says, Cena can *Censored* off and stay *censored*ed off IMO, we don't need him needlessly going over anyone else and ruining their momentum.

Secondly, I think it'd be cool if legends passed on their nicknames to the next generation. I was rewatching the SmackDown debut on FOX and thought it would've been cool if Rock acknowledged Becky as the new People's Champion, or maybe if we had Mark Henry get slammed by Keith Lee or Cesaro, earning them the "World's Strongest Man" moniker.