Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant relate. Riddle is one of my absolute faves.

Cant wait til hes a world champ one day.

Same. *censored*ing love Riddle. Everything about him.

Seriously, I wouldnt even call it a gimmick because thats how he acts irl, but his whole personality is dope. The entrance, mannerisms, moveset. I guess I can see why some dont like him ? But thats not me.

Guest Shades of Cool

I truly can't stand Matt Riddle. He's good in the ring but anything outside of them makes me cringe, face palm and roll my eyes..at the same time!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him either.

Don't know what's his standing right now, but I'll give them props for making King Corbin work. Dude has really improved in ring too, and finally has some kind of character. His booking is ok, he gets some big wins, can be put down and not get buried, which is important for a heel too. And visually he looks more "serious" for the lack of a better word, with the new ring gear. This is his best incarnation so far really. He is more well rounded than ever before.

It's not like I'm happy to see him on screens still tbh, but he works much better as an annoying heel now than before. Shame that he had to go over Chad Gable and that that feud led to this Shorty G crap though.

Idk, could be also that he has always been so lame to me so this seems like a huge improvement :lol: