Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be really random. Why would she do that?

1: Since turning heel on Paige way back in NXT, Sasha has been pretty much about needless bling and tacky stuff, the spinner belt would fit in perfectly with that.

B: When it was in use, said Spinner was more than a little hated. I could see its return getting some heat.

I dunno, I just think it'd be cool, plus it'd break up the whole shitty uniform they have with their titles right now.

She has never been interesting to watch as a ring performer, her moveset is incredibly bland. Her character (granted she had more than most on the roster) was two dimensional and her over-acting was atrocious. Me thinking she sucks has absolutely nothing to do with her booking. In fact, her booking is the only thing that makes me even remotely interested. It was Sanity's booking that I was interested in and she was (by default) a part of that, and whatever this dynamic is with Alexa Bliss...it feels natural, and is tolerable to watch. More tolerable than watching her wave her arms, screaming randomly and throwing her jacket around.

I'm not cranky at all, I just don't like her and I don't think she's any good. I don't need my words twisted into what you think I mean. You don't like her booking? That's cool, but that is not what I was talking about and my words didn't need twisting.

Seems to me like you had your opinion. Then I had mind.

Then you acted like we all somehow had to listen to your opinion over our own.

Because, not once did I say that you weren't entitled to what you said. I didn't quote you or anything. All I said was that Nikki doesn't suck, and you lost your entire load of shit.

I agree with that but that's WWE for you. Determined to make their favorite look strong by giving them victories at their biggest event regardless of fan reaction.

Edited by OPC

ill say nah simply based off the things that happened after. i gotta go back and look but i doubt ONS happens the way it did if Cena doesnt win, i doubt the Edge feud happens either and Im probably missing some things.

its crazy to think Cena probably doesnt get booed nearly as much if earlier in his career he was putting on the bangers that he had later in his career.