Your Plans For.....

Motown Saint

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nailz

Now I'm assuming you're talking about the prison dude from back in the 90's and there's not some new guy with the name. With that in mind; if Nailz was ever put it into the game he'd be permanently unused by me.

I'm just not going to use a wrestler that I have fleeting memories of at best who I'm assuming is long since retired.

Next - Chad Gable

Continue to manage Andrade to a IC title run before branching out to a full time in ring career, maybe split them up in the Superstar Shakeup and have Zelma go to NXT or RAW.

The Undisputed Era

Shelton Benjamin: either release to Indys or lower down the card as either part of a faction or tag team

Chad Gable assigned to Smackdown as part of a new Smackdown 6 (good wrestlers who will be the heart of the show)

Heath Slater

New Day

Kofi & Xavier are on Smackdown wrestling mostly in the mid-card of the tag division. They will probably have a few title matches but don't know if I'll put the belts on them, potentially get a run in there. Big E is wrestling in the Hardcore division on RAW in a similar situation to Kingston & Woods. Was originally going to have Woods be the one to separate the trio but he's just too darn heavy for the Cruiserweight division.

Next - Rey Mysterio

Archived