Your Plans For.....

Motown Saint

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be an upper carder heel on Smackdown even winning the IC Championship off of velveteen dream but would turn face in a feud against WWE Champion Roman Reigns eventually winning said title at wrestlemania

Tommaso Ciampa

Dijakovic will be on the Upper Card of NXT maybe even give him an NA Title run Shayna will hold the NXT Women's Title for a couple more months before losing it to Io Shirai and Eventually Will Move to Raw Alongside Duke and Shafir Aiding Rousey defeating Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Title Shayna Will Win the Smackdown Women's Title from Charlotte Flair and Duke and Shafir will beat Boss n Hug for the Tag and then i will build up a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen Match Winner Takes All at Wrestlemania

Io Shirai and Keith Lee

Dakota Kai will be built as a face facing some tough loses for quite some time but still competent, maybe getting a spotlight in the tag team division at some point but end up winning a title in a big underdog fashion

Teagan Nox, mostly as a jobber

Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler

Robert Roode

Currently planning on having him win the Hardcore Championship on RAW at 'mania so he'll begin his reign on 2K20. Eventually leading to him getting into the WWE Championship picture. Quite possible he'll be champ by the time 2K21 comes around.

Dolph Ziggler

Using him in that "passing the torch" sort of role for the most part since his last big IC title run back in WWE 2K18. Will probably continue this trend unless I feel inspired to give him another push to the top of Smackdown and into the IC title scene again.

Next - Cesaro & R-Truth

Buddy Murphy- Future Intercontinental Champion.

Angel Garza, Jordan Myles, Mia Yim and Io Shirai

Not sure about the frist two but Mia Yim will be NXT woman's champion in my game and Io Shirai will be Woman's tag team champion along with Kairi Sane and Asuka as Triple Tail 2.0 with a long title run.

Asuka

Archived