Your Plans For.....

Motown Saint

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gallows & Anderson will continue to feud as members of "BC Worldwide" against ECO (Daniel Bryan, Harper & Rowan) on SmackDown. Might move them into the tag-team title scene later, depending on AoP improving in popularity or not.

AJ Styles will continue to feud with Shinsuke Nakamura over the Universal Title, before moving into a feud with Samoa Joe, while teasing a second "BC Worldwide" stable on Raw with the Guerrilas of Destiny.

Next: Epico & Primo

Are they even still employed? They are as disappeared as AoP or The Ascension, to the point where I even doubt they make it in the game.

But just in case: Primo & Epico will be here and there in the tag team division, being super irritating heels and maybe being recruited by a manager.

Next: Dominik Dijakovic or whatever the hell you write that.

Cameron Grimes will be my Blue Chip project. Might call him up in time for the Royal Rumble and have him feud with Johnny Gargano or Ariya Daivari (depending on me calling him up as a Heel or a Face).

Sarah Logan will continue being one half of the Tag-TEam "Wild Fang" on Raw alongside Ruby Riott. Maybe she will get a shot at the Women's tag-team championship, once Absolution loses the belts to a face team.

Next: Sin Cara, Kalisto, Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik

If she's updated and has that viking warrior esque look with war paint and stuff, I'll probably try hard to give her a personality that stands out. Most likely aligning her with the Viking Raiders too. If she's not updated, then I'm afraid not even my creativity could fix her extremely bland personality.

Next: Asuka.

Bo Dallas will continue his feud with Curtis Axel, before being introduced in the Firefly Funhouse as "Brother Bo" or "Bro Bo". He will either get a tag-team title run with Bray Wyatt, during Wyatt's climb towards the Universal Championship picture, or he will team up with "Firefly Joseph" (Joseph Connors) if they have any special tag chemistry. Afterwards he will continue to be Bray Wyatt's best friend inside the Firefly Funhouse series.

Next: Kane

Archived