Your Plans For.....

Motown Saint

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AIght I actually had to google wtf a Mortis was, you could've just said Chris Kanyon lol.

Hogan - I usually do a "farewell tour" with the legends in the game, where every week they put over Heath Slater and then they're never used again. Not sure I'm even gonna give Hogan that honor though, after his racist video got leaked I have no interest in him even being in the game.

Next - Since I guess we're moving into CAW territory now, let's go with Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy

They'll be in AEW, which my Universe is not covering.

If we're heading in the direction of the obscure, then Tekno Team 2000.

Who ?

Seriously? These guys have 25 downloads from CC EVERY YEAR! How can you not know them and not have plans for them?

Intercontinental Champion, possible tag team with Roman also

Cedric Alexander

Tag team with Cedric Alexander

Heath Slater

Just wanna point out that this went down and I find it kinda hilarious.

For Andrade - Intercontinental Champion, MitB Winner, Eventually World Champion. Dude is gonna be BIG for me.

Next - Liv Morgan

Liv Morgan

In a tag team with Alexa Bliss as 10ft of Fury. Planning on them winning the belts at 'mania so they will be the starting tag champs on 2K20. Think they'll probably stay as a team on Smackdown throughout 2k20 so that the new women going onto RAW will be able to flourish then when 21 comes around there will be fresh feud options.

Next - The Revival

Archived