Your Plans For.....

Motown Saint

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricochet

Continuing on my stories he'll be one half of "Li'l & Lars" with Lars Sullivan on NXT. I'm thinking I'll disband them at some point, making Ricochet come off strong but ultimately on the losing end. From there he'll either be in my Light-Heavyweight division on NXT doing bits at the top end of the division or he'll debut on Smackdown; where he'd be much less successful and used more to make the top talents in the Cruiserweight division on said show look great.

Next - Buddy Murphy (if he makes it in)

O Reilly and Strong are totally going to be tag champs into the main roster while Fish will be an addition to the Cruiserweights and Adam Cole is going to be more of a midcard heel in the beginning who will get some main-events feud along the way

The War Raiders will go back to being face and be a strong face team but might not be champions

Heavy Machinery

My main original caw, named Ray Storm (heel), will as always stay on top, no matter if he is in the world title picture or a midcard title picture he will be a predominant star. As some of his achievements can tell, like two time Mr Money in the bank, ECW champion, World champion several times, and feuding with the likes of Kane or Lesnar.

Next: Daniel Bryan.

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Andrade is one of the top stars on Smackdown and the current Intercontinental Champion (top prize on SD). However, feeling a bit of a change for him so I'm thinking that he will be traded to RAW in the draft and begin fighting for the equally as prestigious WWE Championship.

Next - Sheamus

Archived