Which version and edition are you getting this year?

HopesAnchor131

Which version and edition are you getting this year?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of WWE 2K20 are you getting this year?

• PS4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
  2. 2. Which edition of WWE 2K20 are you getting this year?

• Standard - Physical
    • Deluxe - Physical
    • Collectors - Physical
    • Standard - Digital
    • Deluxe - Digital

20th Anniversary collector's edition on Xbox. I started playing these games with SD1 on PS1...so, this is a huge bit of nostalgia to actually see the game sold in a similar bit of packaging. I'm a sucker...what can I say. Taking the 2K games and putting them in Smackdown packaging gets me warm and fuzzy.

Sure, it's expensive, but the value is there. You're talking about a piece of ring mat from a classic episode of SD, which will never exist again once it's cut up and distributed. And all three of the autographs are top names, so it hardly matters which one you get. Plus, I'm gonna buy all the DLC at full value anyway, so, that already means I'm spending the same price as the Deluxe edition right from the start. Might as well pay an extra bit and get some cool collectibles.

Realistically, none of these editions will ever beat the NXT edition they did, though. The full-sized Balor statue and signed Nakamura picture are pretty hard to top. Although, I do have my Flair HoF ring and robe piece on display as well.

I keep some of that stuff in this one corner of my room:

weTIBce.jpg

I might get the deluxe once it drastically drops in price. I always kick myself when I see it at GameStop for like 30 bucks just a few months after it drops.

Im gonna wait until the Black Friday sale in PSN. I night it release day last year and was annoyed I didnt wait, so Im gonna do that this year haha

I might get the deluxe once it drastically drops in price. I always kick myself when I see it at GameStop for like 30 bucks just a few months after it drops.

Pretty much the reason why I put 2K20 on my Amazon wish list, my family loves shopping for holiday gifts on Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday.

I'm in absolutely no rush to get my hands on the game... still playing 2K19 somewhat often.

Annnnnd after seeing what the DLC is, now I'm second guessing myself. :lol:

Wow there really are more PS4 users

*on this forum, not necessarily in general

The PS4 has sold 92.64 million units lifetime, the Xbox One 41.48 million units, and the Switch 30.65 million units. Taking a look at the marketshare, the PlayStation 4 currently leads. The PlayStation 4 has a 56 percent market share, the Xbox One sits at 25 percent, and the Switch 19 percent.Q -http://www.vgchartz.com/article/436094/switch-vs-ps4-vs-xbox-one-global-lifetime-salesjanuary-2019/

Not trying to start a console vs console debate. Just wanted to fact check.

And PS4 Physical Deluxe. 18,19, & 20 collectors do nothing for me.

Gone for PS4 standard.

That could change to deluxe if this Originals thing ends up decent but atm it seems pretty awful to me and for a £30 price difference too. Though it's also shaping up to be one that I could very well be skipping out on for a few months like I did on '18. Need more info really before making a proper decision.

Can't believe the accelerator and therefore editing stats is still gonna be locked behind DLC, what a joke. (I'd be fine with it if it was just a paid for "unlock all" but the stats thing is lame)

Definitely not getting the Smackdown Edition. Nowhere near enough value in it for me personally.

Gone for PS4 standard.

That could change to deluxe if this Originals thing ends up decent but atm it seems pretty awful to me and for a £30 price difference too. Though it's also shaping up to be one that I could very well be skipping out on for a few months like I did on '18. Need more info really before making a proper decision.

Can't believe the accelerator and therefore editing stats is still gonna be locked behind DLC, what a joke. (I'd be fine with it if it was just a paid for "unlock all" but the stats thing is lame)

Definitely not getting the Smackdown Edition. Nowhere near enough value in it for me personally.

Hit the nail on the head. $70 extra here in Australia abouslute joke.

Archived